RANDOM JOKES

1. Ladies who scream during sex, always give birth to talkative
Pls don't argue wit me am having period pain.

2. Nigerian parents be like
"Remind me to buy your cane before we get home.

3. Ladies who crossed their legs after sitting down, what is the essence of wearing expensive panties??

4. I asked this fine girl to prepare stew for me yesterday Brothers and sisters?, there's no difference between what I just ate and Alomo bitters.
Now am contemplating whether to marry her or register her into the herbal Medicine Association....??
Who knows she could find the cure of HIV.

5. Death is wen u follow ur mum to a wedding and u actually sat down near a cute guy at the wedding reception and ur mum luk at u and she said don't finish that food oo pour the remaining one inside nylon cos that will be ur nyt food.
Fada lawd take my soul
I don't want to faint again shoot me lemme just die dere
Killee me lemme die.

6. only a girl with no bra and panties putting on a very big polo can understand what freedom is.
#lolzzzz

7. JUDGE: Silence in Court. The next person who laughs again will be thrown out of Court.
ACCUSED: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
JUDGE: I wasn't talking to you.

8. A man was being interviewed for a post of a commando in Army .
INTERVIEWER; We want a person with suspicious mind,
always alarm, merciless, ready to attack, acute sense of hearing, detective ability, and most importantly a killer instinct! So do you think you are eligible?
MAN: SIR....CAN MY WIFE APPLY?

9. Your boyfriend managed to cheat in exam room with 6 invigilators...My Sister Who are you?

10. When you are single no one notice you but once you get into a relationship you'll even get missed calls from Rihanna or Justin Beiber.

11. GUY: Hi bae
GIRL: Cool, u?
GUY: Same, can we see today?
GIRL: Are we blind before?
E don do abeg make I go wash our last born yansh.
Share on Google Plus

About 9jalead

0 comments:

Post a Comment